Future of the REALTOR® Party PAG
In early 2017, the NAR Leadership Team created a Presidential Advisory Group (PAG) on the Future of the REALTOR® Party, and charged its 21 members with five responsibilities.
- Analyze the results of the REALTOR® Party’s first five years of performance (2012-2016);
- Identify and recommend improvements to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the management of the REALTOR® Party;
- Review each REALTOR® Party program and recommend enhancements or elimination—and identify new REALTOR® Party program offerings;
- Establish REALTOR® Party Strategic Objectives for the next five years (2018-2022); and
- Identify and recommend the financial resources necessary to continue to grow the REALTOR® Party.
Thank you to the following 21 members who worked hard to produce the Future of the REALTOR® Party PAG report and recommendations:
|Leslie Rouda Smith, Chair (TX)||Jim Liptak, Vice Chair (HI)|
|Randall Blankenship (NC)||Tim Lund (MT)|
|Laura Crowther (SC)||Bill Martin (FL)|
|John Flor (WI)||Tiffany Meyer (OH)|
|Mike Ford (AR)||Kenny Parcell (UT)|
|Kathy Fowler (OK)||Charlie Oppler (NJ)|
|Nathan Gorton (WA)||Kevin Sears (MA)|
|Greg Herb (PA)||John Sebree (MO)|
|Christine Hansen (FL)||Nick Solis (CA)|
|Lisa Hollister (MS)||Margo Wheeler (WA)|
|Tracy Kasper (ID)|
Questions? Contact the NAR Leadership Team at FutureRP@realtors.org.