Employer-Assisted Housing Guide
The Employer-Assisted Housing Initiative Guide for State and Local REALTOR® Associations provides a roadmap for associations to plan and implement an EAH initiative to help increase affordable housing opportunities for working families in your community. The guide includes examples of EAH initiatives some associations have already implemented as well as a set of tools and resources to help you implement your initiative.
You can download the entire toolkit to print and review. You can also print out individual tools and resources for staff and committee members to discuss and then customize and others to disseminate at events or to partners.
Guide Tools & Resources
- Funding and Technical Assistance (pdf)
- State and Local Government EAH Programs (pdf)
- How to Do a Paycheck to Paycheck Analysis for Your Community (pdf)
- Initiative Invitation (word)
- Outreach Event Agenda (word)
- Launch Event Agenda (word)
- Launch Press Release (word)
- Suggested Talking Points for Speakers (word)
- Employer/Partner Sign-On Letter (word)
- Overview PowerPoint Presentation (ppt)
Fact Sheets for Event Attendees and Partners
- Employer Survey (word)
- Employee Homeownership Questionnaire (word)
- Customizable Employer Brochure (pdf)
Questions? Contact Holly Moskerintz at 202-383-1157.