Community Outreach Awards
The Community Outreach Awards recognize state and local REALTOR® Associations that have worked within their communities to make them a better place to live and do business. Awarded recipients are announce and awarded biennially at NAR’s Association Executives Institute.
To be considered for the award, associations must have made use of REALTOR® Party’s Community Outreach resources over a two-year period to address a challenge facing their community, developed partnerships with community stakeholders, or involved the public in a project or discussion to improve the community.
2017 Community Outreach Award Honorees
- Bronx-Manhattan North Association of REALTORS®, New York
- Cape Fear REALTORS® (formerly Wilmington Regional Association of REALTORS®), North Carolina
- Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS®, South Carolina
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS®, New York
- Richmond Association of REALTORS®, Virginia