Smart Growth Grant – Level 2A
For Level-2 Grants
- The maximum Level-2 grant is $5,000.
- There is a limit per association of ONE Level-2 grant per year.
- The final application deadline for the year is September 15th.
- Associations may not apply for grants intended to support projects in which the applicant has participated in the past.
- For Level-2 grants, the review panel will be giving preference to applications which show:
- Several partners in Question 11.
- At least some of the partners are making a financial contribution to the project. This should be made clear in the Budget section.
- Applicants who contribute more to the project than the 10% minimum of the value of the grant they are seeking from NAR (the project may cost more than the grant but the match is calculated off the grant amount requested).