RPAC Conference Grant & ApplicationI
The RPAC Conference Grants help state associations increase their RPAC fundraising receipts and RPAC participation. State associations may qualify to receive a minimum of $5,000 up to $16,000 to aid in hosting an educational fundraising conference. Grant amounts are based on membership at $.10 per member or a minimum of $5,000, whichever amount is greater.
Each state can apply for as much as $0.10 per member. States with less than 50,000 members can apply for up to $5,000.
- States are encouraged to join together to put on regional conferences in order to pool resources and reach a larger audience
- NAR would provide help with:
- Sample Fundraising Manuals
- Sample Agendas
- Sample PowerPoint Presentations
- Sample Fundraising Plans
- Developing agendas, brokering a discounted rate for professional fundraising consultants to speak at the conferences and making NAR staff available for speaking slots
- Once application has been approved, NAR will refund expenses up to the grant allocation.
- Must allow time for a NAR representative to speak about NAR programs
Grant Application & Evaluation Form
Download the grant application and reimbursement form above. These PDFs have been formatted to allow you to type your information directly into the fields. RPAC requires sending the grant application and evaluation form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Evaluation forms must be submitted within 30 days after the pre-approved event has concluded. Please note that all grants must be approved before seeking reimbursement.
Questions? Contact Liz Best-Bradford at 202-383-7582.