Call For Action (CFA) Reports
Call for Action (CFA) reports are available and updated daily during active national CFAs. In addition to offering results by state, CFAs also offer results by local association.
Thank you for all of your ongoing hard work and incredible support.
2018 CFA Results
- Tell Congress to Renew NFIP (6/18/2018 – 7/31/2018)
2017 CFA Results
- It Is Not Too Late to Protect Middle Class Homeowners (12/4/2017 – 12/19/2017)
- Reform Our Tax Code AND Protect Middle Class Homeowners (10/18/2017 – 12/02/2017)
- Reauthorize the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) (8/22/2017 – 9/08/2017)
2016 CFA Results
- Tell the Senate to Get to Work for Future Homebuyers (6/13/2016 – 7/15/2016)
2015 CFA Results
- Combined 2015 Call for Action Report
- Stop Congress From Taking Money From Future Homeowners (G-fees) (10/14/2015 – 12/4/2015)
- Stop Patent Trolls (4/13/2015 – 9/18/2015)
2014 CFA Results
- Urge Congress to Extend TRIA -Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (11/4/2014 – 12/4/2014)
- Mortgage Debt Forgiveness Tax Relief House and Senate State Report | Local Report (11/4/2014 – 12/4/2014)
- Protect Commercial Real Estate* (7/8/2014 – 7/17/2014)
* This CFA was only sent to commercial REALTORS® and not to the full NAR membership. Does not count towards President’s Cup.
2013 CFA Results
- Combined 2013 Call for Action Report
- Flood Insurance Issues Could Sink Your Sales (7/8/2013 – 12/23/2013)
- Tax Reform Should Do No Harm (7/8/2013 – 8/2/2013)
2012 CFA Results
- Combined 2012 Call for Action Report
- Do No Harm to Housing
- Keep the Housing Recovery on Track
- Tell Congress to Preserve Access to Safe and Affordable Mortgages (RHS)
Questions? Contact Melissa Horn at 202-383-1026.