RPAC Fundraising & Training Webinars
Throughout the year, NAR hosts a series of RPAC fundraising and training webinars designed to help state and local association staff and volunteer leaders acquire practical RPAC fundraising skills and/or use the PAC Management System to implement a successful online fundraising campaign—all without leaving the office. The webinars are often hosted by RPAC staff and consultants and are designed for a large audience.
Click below to view recording of past webinars, and stay tuned to the Events Calendar for a list of upcoming webinars.
- Corporate Ally Program Webinar
- State & Local RPAC Chair Webinar
- RPAC & the Law
- RPAC Messaging
- RPAC Awards & Goal Tracking
- RPAC Fundraising Training for Local RPAC Chairs
- Major Investor Events and Webforms
- Administration & Financial Tracking
- Fundraising Grant Process
- Major Investor Benefits and Fundraising Awards
- PAC Management System and Online Fundraising
- RPAC & Core Standards
- RPAC Online Posting Guidelines
- RPAC Fundraising Programs: Major Investor Event Program & Fundraising Partnership Program
- RPAC Goals & Awards
- RPAC Transmittal Deadlines
- Targeting Affiliates & RPAC’s Impact on the Industry
Questions? Contact Liz Demorest at 202-383-1061.
NAR offers weekly training sessions to state and local association staff to learn how to use the PAC Management System fundraising tools throughout the year. Webinars are generally held on Wednesdays at 2:00 PM ET/ 11:00 AM PT on the following topics:
- Email Campaigns
- Phone Banks
- REALTORS® Association Mobile Processor (RAMP)
- RPAC Online Program Training
- Phone-a-Friend for RPAC Implementation Training
CC.com Training (Credit Card Processing)
We also offer training for state association staff (and for local associations with their own PAC bank accounts) to manage voids, refunds and payment plans set up in the PAC Management System. Make sure you know how to update expired credit cards, cancel a payment plan or process a refund. View a recorded training, or access the slides here.
Questions? Contact Peter Kelly at 202-383-7599.