RPAC Major Investors
Individual Major Investors
RPAC’s Major Investors are an elite and passionate group of REALTORS® whose investments shape the political future of the real estate industry. Major Investors are eligible to participate in the RPAC Recognition Program, with specific benefits and accolades that acknowledge their support of RPAC.
With a minimum annual investment of $1,000, there are four levels within the RPAC Major Investor Program:
- Sterling R,
- Crystal R,
- Golden R and
- Platinum R.
Major Investor Lapel Pin Distribution
The NAR Major Investor Recognition begins when NAR receives 30% of your completed investment via your state and/or local association. The entire recognition process from the time NAR receives 30% of your investment to the time you receive your NAR Major Investor Lapel Pin is no more 14 business days.*
*Please note that states and/or local associations are legally permitted 30 days to submit your investment to NAR, so this timeframe may be extended depending on when state and/or local association submits your investment to NAR.
The timeline below begins as soon as the required 30% is received by NAR:
- Day 1 – 2: NAR Finance Department processes your investment, confirming receipt of funds.
- Day 3 – 5: NAR RPAC recognizes you as a Major Investor and your lapel pin is requested.
- Day 5 – 6: NAR RPAC submits the weekly lapel pin order for mailing. During this time, you will also receive an email from NAR stating your recognition and highlighting some of your available benefits as a Major Investor.
- Day 7 – 9: Fulfillment house ships all lapel pins first class via USPS.
- Day 10 – 13: Your Major Investor lapel pin will arrive at your primary mailing address.
Major Investor Lapel Pin Replacement Policy
Approved by the RPAC Fundraising Trustees, the RPAC Pin Replacement Policy states that an individual is provided one Major Investor Pin upon their completion of investment and transfer to NAR. The individual/state may request an additional pin at no extra cost due to a pin malfunction or loss of pin. If the member requires a third pin, in the same fundraising year, the member must pay NAR $20.00 to receive their third Major Investor pin. The $20 replacement fee will NOT be counted toward a member’s annual RPAC contribution or RPAC lifetime giving history. This covers the costs associated with pin replacement. Once the replacement fee is received, RPAC staff will receive the request and mail the pin. If you would like to order a new Major Investor pin, please click here.
Questions? Contact Jackie Zaporowski at 202-383-1029.