Phone-a-Friend for RPAC Program & GrantI
Phone-a-Friend for RPAC leverages the power of member-to-member outreach to contact non-investing members, educate them about RPAC and ask for an investment.
Phone banks are one-day events hosted by state and local associations to help meet RPAC fundraising and participation goals. Volunteers gather and call potential investors, asking for a RPAC investment. Logging into a unique website that contains a customized call queue built by association staff, volunteers can take credit card investments, email the investment link to those who wish to invest later and send thank-you notes.
Questions? Contact Peter Kelly at 202-383-7599.
Host a Phone Bank
- Set a date for your phone bank event. Email NAR staff to notify them of the scheduled phone bank or use the form below. You’ll want NAR staff and consultants available in case you run into technical difficulties.
- Attend a training to learn how to set up your phone bank. Reference materials will be provided for you.
- Recruit volunteers. NAR committee members and staff are committed to assisting you to recruit the best volunteers to participate in your phone bank.
- Host your event and have fun! Order pizza, give awards and don’t forget to bring extra cell phone chargers!
- NAR encourages associations to apply for a Phone-A-Friend for RPAC Fundraising Grant. Grants are offered up to $500 per association and applications must be submitted 30 days in advance of the phone bank.
- Share your phone bank photos and videos with NAR.
Phone-A-Friend for RPAC Fundraising Grants
Download the grant application and reimbursement form above. These PDFs have been formatted to allow you to type your information directly into the fields. RPAC requires sending the grant application to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days in advance of the event.
Grant reimbursement forms must be submitted to email@example.com within 30 days after the pre-approved event has concluded. Please note, all grants must be approved before you seek reimbursement.