Leading with Diversity WorkshopA
This three-hour planning workshop takes state association leaders and senior staff through a step-by-step process to develop key initiatives, specific for your association, that will lead to greater inclusion of diversity in your association’s leadership.
At the conclusion of the workshop you will be able to:
- Explain benefits to your association of a leadership that reflects the market you serve.
- Use a simple analysis to determine an appropriate focus for your inclusion activities.
- Develop strategies to involve under-represented members or communities.
- Identify how to find new leaders and ways to foster their inclusion.
- Use NAR’s Tools to create one or two key diversity initiatives.
State associations wishing to offer this workshop to their local associations may request materials from NAR.