Online Candidate Training Academy
Are a REALTOR® or REALTOR® association staff member interested in running for public office or just curious about the process? Take the Online Candidate Training Academy. This free interactive five-hour course includes quizzes, exercises, and videos from REALTORS® who have run for and been elected to local office, and is divided into 5 modules that can be completed at your own pace:
- What it Takes to Run for Office
- Writing a Winning Campaign Plan
- Developing Your Message or Story
- Raising the Money Necessary to Get Your Message Out
- Tactics for Communicating Your Message to Voters
Completion of this course will also make you eligible to attend an in-person regional candidate workshop led by NAR staff and consultants for state and local candidates. You will also be able to purchase a list of likely voters that is customized to your race.
Questions? Contact John Winston at 202-383-1235.