REALTOR Party Conference GrantA
NAR is offering grants to state & local associations to host their own REALTOR® Party Conference in an effort to educate members and further the mission of the REALTOR® Party. Associations may qualify to receive a minimum of $5,000 and up to $16,000 to aid in hosting an educational or fundraising conference. Grant amounts are based on membership at $.10 per member or a minimum of $5,000, whichever amount is greater.
- States may join together to hold a regional conference in order to pool resources and reach a larger audience. Each state must send in an application.
- Applications must be received 30 days prior to your event.
- Associations must allow time for a NAR representative to speak about NAR programs. (Please complete the REALTOR® Party Speaker Request Form found here.)
- Associations must forward original receipts to NAR staff for reimbursement following the conference.
- If you are hosting a regional conference, all participating states must fill out this application.
Questions? Contact Beth Brittingham at 202-383-1209.