New AE/GAD Advocacy Orientation
Newly hired Association Executives (AEs), Government Affairs Directors (GADs) and those hired to promote and manage REALTOR® Party activities are invited to attend the orientation. The orientation will offer an in-depth opportunity to learn about:
- REALTOR® Party tools and services for associations to champion their advocacy, outreach and community issues;
- How RPAC grants and tools can help increase investments;
- How the NAR Policy and Lobbying teams work with associations to promote the REALTOR® federal agenda, and available tools to educate REALTORS® on the important issues facing their business;
- Valuable NAR economic research tools and products available for you; and
- Ways to help you effectively communicate with your members about the REALTOR® Party and the value your association provides them.