The Triple Crown recognizes state associations that meet their state-specific RPAC goals and local associations that meet NAR-specified criteria during the current fundraising year (Jan 1– Dec 31 annually). The Triple Crown is awarded in May at the REALTORS® Legislative Meeting & Trade Expo.
Triple Crown Resources
State Triple Crown Award Criteria:
In order to obtain the State Triple Crown Award, the following RPAC Fundraising Goals must be achieved:
- State’s National RPAC Fundraising Goal*
- State’s Federal RPAC Disbursements Allocation
- State’s Major Investor Goal
- State’s President’s Circle Goal
- State’s Participation Goal
States who set their 2018 National RPAC Fundraising Goal at an amount lower than what they raised in voluntary hard and soft dollars in 2017 do not meet this criteria.
Local Triple Crown Award Criteria
In order to obtain the Local Triple Crown Award, local associations must be onboard the PAC Management System and meet the following criteria:
- Meet or exceed local’s share of their state’s National RPAC Fundraising Goal
- Meet or exceed local’s Participation criteria
Questions? Contact Jackie Zaporowski at 202-383-1029.
2017 Triple Crown Winners
In 2017, 24 states and territories are recognized as RPAC Triple Crown Winners, including:
|Illinois||Nevada||South Carolina||Virgin Islands|
|Kentucky||New Mexico||South Dakota||West Virginia|