Every Vote Counts.
- 470 seats in the U.S. Congress (35 Senate seats and all 435 House seats)
- 298 state executive seats up for election across 43 states
- 69 seats on state supreme courts are up for election.
- 166 statewide ballot measures in 38 states.
- Elections are being held in 49 of the 100 largest cities by population in 2018.
- Dozens of mayoral offices and city council seats across the country.
- 925 school board seats up for grabs across 26 states
The work we do as REALTORS®, and as an organization, is noble, good, and lasting. Voting is opportunity to exemplify and solidify this point.
This November, the National Association of REALTORS® wants to make sure your voice is heard: PLEDGE TO VOTE IN THIS YEAR’S ELECTIONS!
I pledge to make my voice heard, and VOTE in the election this year.
My vote counts, and together, REALTORS® can continue advancing public policies and candidates that build strong communities, protect property interests, and promote a vibrant business environment.
We value your privacy. By providing your mobile phone number you are giving NAR and its affiliates permission to periodically text you with advocacy related content such as a calls for action. You can unsubscribe at any time by replying with the word ‘STOP’ to any text message from us.
The Small Print:
Message & Data Rates May Apply. If you need help with text messaging, please contact your carrier (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon) directly for information on text messaging costs and plans and how to use the text messaging features of your phone. NAR can’t answer these questions for you.
Text ‘Help’ to 30644 for help, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.