REALTOR® Party Member Involvement Committee (RPMIC)
The REALTOR® Party Member Involvement Committee encourages grassroots member participation by creating and implementing strategies that support the REALTOR® Party and its three main components — vote, act, and invest — which solidifies a culture of REALTOR® engagement and advocacy throughout the REALTOR® Association.
RPMIC members will:
- Set and track annual NAR member response goals for Calls for Action;
- Encourage state and local associations to actively support NAR Calls for Action;
- Ensure that Federal Political Coordinators (FPCs) execute their responsibilities, and provide for their training;
- Promote and ensure a robust REALTOR® Party website for use by NAR, state and local associations;
- Advance the use of social media and other technologies to engage REALTORS® in the political process;
- Offer members opportunities for political engagement in REALTOR® activities (i.e., member and public voter registration/turn out the member vote, issue campaigns, phone banks); and
- Promote, advocate, and provide input for communicating real property messages to consumers.
Promotion and Use of REALTOR® Party Resources
RPMIC members will:
- Promote the array of REALTOR® PARTY tools available to state and local associations;
- Track the implementation and use of REALTOR® Party tools, evaluate, and report on the growth in usage and creative applications of the tools by state and local associations;
- Track REALTOR® Party activities in the states and recognize member involvement and results;
- Promote REALTOR® Party consulting services, campaign management, advertising services, and all other services available to states and local associations; and
- Communicate with membership on the usage of tools, success stories, and lessons learned.
Questions? Contact Victoria Givens at 202-383-1021.
REALTOR® Party Resources
- NAR/RPR Reports – A report with key real estate statistics and home buying activity reports by state and district for the 117th Congress.
- How to generate an RPR Report
- FPC Contact Team Toolkit
- Developing Your Personal Message