The Government Affairs Directors’ Institute (GAD Institute) is an annual professional development conference for state and local real estate association professionals who provide guidance to and work for associations in the areas of government affairs, political affairs, legislative or regulatory affairs, lobbying, advocacy, RPAC fundraising, campaigns, community outreach and/or all REALTOR® Party initiatives.
2022 GAD Institute
On Tuesday, July 19 pre-conference optional workshops are scheduled starting at 9:00am followed by an Institute Welcome session at 12:15pm EDT. Sessions will conclude on July 21st at 4:30pm EDT with GAD Night Out beginning at 6:00 pm EDT. A detailed agenda will be posted soon.
- Date: July 19-21, 2022
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Hotel: Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Cost: Institute Registration $550/Hotel $179+ Taxes and Fees/night
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
1200 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Rate: $179 + tax
- Last day to make a reservation: June 24, 2022
- Cancellation Policy: Rooms must be canceled by 4:00pm local time 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one-night plus tax penalty fee.
- By Air: The Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) is located less than 12 miles from the Loews Philadelphia Hotel.
- By Rail: Loews Philadelphia Hotel is conveniently located to the city’s main stations:
- Amtrak’s 30th Street Station: 2955 Market Street, located just 1.6 miles away
- SEPTA Train Station: 1234 Market Street, located across from the Loews Philadelphia Hotel.
- Early bird registration closes on Wednesday, June 1 and Friday, June 24 is the registration cutoff deadline.
- Early Bird Registration Fee: $550
- Registration cost after Early Bird: $600
NAR Event Safety Protocols
The National Association of REALTORS® is committed to providing a safe, in-person event. We encourage attendees to take CDC recommendations and their individual circumstances into account when deciding about masks. Any attendee that wishes to wear a mask is encouraged and supported in that decision. All attendees will be asked to agree to the COVID-19 liability waiver during the registration process.
We are monitoring the CDC announcements and health authorities in the event a COVID-19 event arises such as government-imposed restrictions or recommendations that apply to in-person events or if there are recommendations or travel advisories that impact non-essential domestic travel within U.S.
- Attendees may indicate their contact comfort level on their badge, and we ask that everyone respect each other’s contact comfort.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days of the GAD Institute, do not attend the event.
- Venue & Accommodations. The conference host venues, have released their Health and Safety protocols that provide in-depth details on how they facilitate a safe and healthy environment on-site.
- Check The Loews Hotels & Co safety and well-being overview
- The Pennsylvania Department of Public Health and the city of Philadelphia websites are updated regularly with news related to the pandemic.
- See what action TSA’s taking in response to COVID-19
- See what major U.S. airlines are doing by visiting their websites:
GAD Institute – Future Dates
2023: July 18-20, 2023 in Detroit, Michigan
GADs Give Back
REALTORS®, GAD’s and their Associations are champions for homeownership and real property for all, and support efforts to help anyone who can afford it buy their own home. What if you could directly help that effort in the Nation’s Cradle of Liberty and host of this year’s GAD Institute?
The 2022 GADs Give Back will raise funds to support the Philly First Home Program, which provides grants to eligible first-time homebuyers. Help Philadelphia families buy a home and give today!
For information about the Philadelphia area, go to Visit Philadelphia for the latest information including a Calendar of Events, Activities, Restaurants, and even more things to do.
Conference registration or logistics: GadInst@nar.realtor
Hotel reservations including extending your stay outside of the allotted conference dates: email@example.com