PAC Management SystemI
NAR’s PAC Management System, powered by Aristotle, provides a fully-integrated, real-time, comprehensive solution for RPAC data at the national, state and local levels.
The PAC Management System is designed to:
- Implement a user-friendly application that appropriately leverages NAR’s member base to solicit and manage RPAC contributions.
- Enable reporting functionality that accommodates REALTOR® Associations’ unique requirements for investment splits, member recognition, investor status and RPAC disbursements.
Integrating and Synchronizing NAR, GetActive and Aristotle International 360 (AI360) Databases
- Detailed and up-to-date picture of individual members and their associated activities
- Custom reporting that can be generated from a national, state and local levels to capture real-time data for performance in fundraising and RPAC participation
- Accurate information of all RPAC donor levels
Managing RPAC Ongoing Operations
- A Vetting and Transfer tool, which incorporates FEC compliance regulations to eliminate errors in reporting of members investments
- Complete view of member giving at all levels
Growing the REALTOR® Action Network
- Adding fundraising and events modules to the GetActive platforms
- Offering a combined platform for online fundraising and event management.
- Ability to manage member participation through useful tools built into the system
Tracking and Reporting Metrics
- Advanced Search and Reporting
- Voter File integration
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Event Management
- Campaign Management
Questions? Contact Peter Kelly at 202-383-7599.