50th Anniversary of RPAC
The REALTOR® Party works hand-in-hand with the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC); however, RPAC is a voluntary program and provides the “hard” dollars the association uses to make direct contributions to national, state and local candidates. This partnership is what makes us a force to be reckoned with at the local, state and national levels…
- The REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) launched in 1969 as the Real Estate Political Education Committee (REPEC).
- In 2017, more than 428,000 REALTORS® invested nearly $34 million in RPAC.
- RPAC contributions are voluntary investments from individual REALTORS® for direct contributions to REALTOR® Champions running for national, state, and local offices, and issues impacting the real estate industry.
- Over the past 50 years, RPAC has grown to be the #1 trade association political action committee in the nation.
- RPAC is the most bi-partisan major PAC in the country, truly embodying the REALTOR® Party spirit.
- The average trade association PAC participation is 13%. RPAC more than doubles that with an outstanding 35% participation rate.
WHAT DOES RPAC MEAN TO YOU, YOUR ASSOCIATION & THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY?
Help us celebrate the 50th Anniversary of RPAC in 2019 by submitting a video for our 50th Anniversary competition.