EAH Class Resources for Sponsors
Here are all of the materials you will need to manage and promote the EAH class. You will need to download the student manual files and make copies for each student. After the class you are required to send a copy of the class roster and evaluation forms to NAR.
Print out a copy of each file and make a copy for each student attending the EAH class. There are four module files in addition to the Overview, Glossary and Tools & Resources files. You may want to bind the materials or organize the files in a three-ring binder. The pages are designed to be printed on two sides.
- Overview and TOC
- Module 1
- Module 2
- Module 3
- Module 4
- Tools & Resources – these will be referred to in class and students will use these materials after class to create their Action Plan.
In addition, there are optional materials you may want to print.
- PowerPoint Slides – student hand-out of slides with area to take notes. Some students have requested larger icons than the ones in the Manual.
- Role Plays – students may have time to conduct a role play in the class or in a follow-up session. Ask the instructor if they plan on conducting additional role plays.
Sponsors need to send a copy of the class roster and evaluation forms to NAR.
- Class Roster** – You can use our form or your form. However, if the student is a member, we need to NRDs number to add them as attending the class.
- Evaluation Form** – These forms need to be distributed to those attending the class so NAR can evaluate the class and make changes. These forms need to be sent to NAR after the class.
- Sponsor’s Guide – this guide contains all the information on sponsoring and holding an EAH class.
- Student Certificate – enter the student’s name and print out for each student.
** Note: These forms need to be sent to NAR for processing.
CE Credit Materials: You may want to submit the EAH Class for CE credit in your state. Most states require a copy of the class outline and some require a test. If you need any other materials, please email email@example.com.
You can use these materials to promote and market the EAH class.
- Ad – customize this one-page pdf document with your contact information and/or EAH class date. You can publish the ad, a high resolution file, in a print publication. To edit the file, you need Adobe Acrobat (Standard, Pro, or Pro Extended), or a third-party application such as OpenOffice.org.
- Flyer – customize this one-page pdf document with your contact information and/or EAH Class date. You can email the flyer, post it on your website, or distribute it at events and meetings. To edit the file, you need Adobe Acrobat (Standard, Pro, or Pro Extended), or a third-party application such as OpenOffice.org.
- Press Release – a “fill-in-the-blanks” press release designed to gain publicity for the EAH class.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-383-1157.