Major Investor Event Reimbursement Checklist
The following conditions must be met in order to be reimbursed:
- Only events pre-approved by NAR are eligible for reimbursement. Please be advised that recognition and awareness activities are not eligible for reimbursement under the Major Investor Events Program.
- Once your event date is approved, you will create an event page through the PAC Management System. This allows you to track all investments in one place and when the event is linked to online investment forms, you can see, in real time, to view all investments and reoccurring investments taken at the fundraiser.
- Please refer to the Major Investor Event Process Guide for step-by-step instructions in creating your event page, and securing your webform.
- After the event, upload your list of attendees to the event. Please refer to the Major Investor Event Process Guide for step-by-step instructions on uploading your list of attendees.
- To be eligible for reimbursement, the event page in the PAC Management System must show the following:
- Investments. All investments received via the credit card investment forms will automatically be linked to the event. You will need your state association to link any additional investments not received via the credit card investment forms.
- For assistance on the PAC Management System, please contact Jennifer Hamilton Jennifer.Hamilton@aristotle.com or Brandon Garner Brandon.Garner@aristotle.com
- Associations/entities are eligible for reimbursement up to $65/head with supporting receipts
- Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 30 days after the event:
- Major Investor Event Reimbursement Form
- Event Page Title;
- Event Receipts (saved in one, legible PDF); and the
- Total Amount Raised
- Once the conditions of reimbursement have been met, associations/entities can expect to receive a reimbursement check in 3-5 weeks.