Major Investor Event Reimbursement Checklist
The following conditions must be met in order to be reimbursed:
- Only events pre-approved by NAR are eligible for reimbursement. Please be advised that recognition and awareness activities are not eligible for reimbursement under the Major Investor Events Program.
- Once your event date is approved, you will create an event page through the PAC Management System. You will have access to this page in real time to view all investments and reoccurring investments made during the event.
- Please refer to the Major Investor Event Process Guide for step-by-step instructions in creating your event page, and securing your webform.
- After you have created the event, send the title and link to the complete event form to your RPAC contact at the State.
- To be eligible for reimbursement, the attendees, and investments must be uploaded and linked to the event in the PAC Management System. For additional instructions in creating lists, please refer to the process guide for adding attendees to events.
- Associations/entities are eligible for reimbursement up to $65/head with supporting receipts
- The association/organization must upload and link the NAR Spreadsheet in Excel format to the event page.
- Once the conditions of reimbursement have been met, associations/entities can expect to receive a reimbursement check in 3-5 weeks.
- Submit the:
- Event Page Title;
- Event Receipts (saved in one, legible PDF); and the
- Total Amount Raised
to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 30 days after the event.